Technical Surveyor (Windows / Doors / Construction)
£40,000 – £45,000 + Bonus OTE £50k – £55k + Car + Phone + Benefits
Home Based, covering the South West of England
Are you a Fabricator, Surveyor or Estimator with experience in Building Materials, looking for a varied and technically challenging position, with a competitive bonus, a product you will be proud to represent and the autonomy to work a home-based role, covering a regional patch.
As the go-to Specification Manager, you will carry out surveying duties and work with the installation teams, with the primary focus to get the company products specified with local authorities, housebuilders and architects. As a leading manufacturer of these specific products, it’s an easy sell, but will require someone technically minded, how is able to negotiate where required.
This company belong to a group who have recently seen unrivalled investment and they now look towards a bright and successful future. As a technical specialist within a growing team, this is a great time to get on board and play an integral role in it’s on-going development.
This role would suit a Fabricator, Surveyor, Estimator or similar, who is technically minded and thrives from a commercial challenge.
* Liaise with local authorities, housebuilders and architects, aiming to specify company products
* Carry out site surveys and ensure systems comply with tenders.
* Liaise with clients and various departments
* Previously worked in a Fabricator, Surveyor or Estimator position
* Technically minded in the Fenestration sector
* Commercially minded
- Address Gloucestershire, United Kingdom