A Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 2 years experience of working in Wills and Probate is sought by this Plymouth law firm.
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with 2 + years experience;
- Previous experience of working within Will and Probate at a leading law firm;
- Excellent communication and client care skills;
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and other business sources;
- Ability to work well under pressure within stipulated timescales and meet deadlines;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise effectively;
- Enjoy working in a team and ability to work using own initiative;
- Empathetic whilst dealing with sensitive issues;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Modern IT skills;
- Professional and positive work attitude with the ability to embrace change;
- Willingness to attend courses and webinars to increase knowledge and understanding;
- Provide a proactive approach to the role;
- Ability to work towards and meet the firm’s core competencies;
- Commitment to the firm and the ability to provide a confident and positive input;
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership for the success of the firm and your own development.
This is a permanent position and the firm can accommodate full time, part time and can include working from home on a regular basis.
- Address Plymouth Devon, United Kingdom