This award winning construction legal practice are seeking a Solicitor to work in the firm’s Exeter office working on landmark national infrastructure projects or complex regeneration deals across the globe.
You will form part of a project delivery team and will be supported in keeping ahead of the latest industry trends and developments. More recent transactions involved acting for developers within the leisure and hospitality sector for the design and build of hotels, acting for Local Authorities and various schemes for developers using JCT Design and Build and NEC4 form of contracts.
- Advising clients including regional and national contractors and developers, local and central government departments, registered providers operating in the commercial, private and public sectors :
- Providing construction related procurement advice for public sector clients;
- Advising on all aspects of development through design and construction;
- Advising on asset management contracts and maintenance contracts;
- Providing construction due diligence support to the real estate, corporate and banking teams on acquisitions and disposals;
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships;
- Active participation in marketing initiatives.
You will need:
- Excellent technical skills with strong client focus;
- Drive and enthusiasm, commercial awareness and credibility;
- Excellent academic record;
- Recently qualified Solicitor;
- Willingness to learn and develop an understanding of the construction sector.
This is a full time permanent position with excellent remuneration package and benefits and the chance to work with leading highly ranked experts.
- Address Exeter Devon, United Kingdom