£400/day Ltd – £465/day umbrella in scope of IR35
6 Months initial contract
Based in London (St Pancras)
Our client is a well established Nationwide Rail company whose professionalism and well respected name have been instrumental in their success.
Our client is looking for a strong Customer Service focused Project Manager to manage the development and delivery of projects within the routes stations transformation programme, to agreed scope, time, cost and quality requirements, working with relevant directors, sponsors and their representatives and who have a background focussed on the customer experience.
What you will need:
* Must have a PM qualification
* Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant experience
* Relevant experience in the successful management of major and complex change projects
* Successful experience of applying project methodologies
* Ability to demonstrate commercial and financial awareness
* Knowledge of the principles of investment processes and procedures
* Member of project association
* Knowledge of/experience in the UK rail industry.
* Agree remit and success criteria of projects within the routes stations transformation programme with the relevant directors and sponsors.
* Manage the development and delivery of projects within the routes stations transformation programme in compliance with company processes and procedures.
* Manage the production of project management plans for projects within the routes stations transformation programme.
* Establish and manage collaborative cross-functional virtual teams to deliver change projects, where appropriate.
* Deliver regular progress reports on projects within the routes stations transformation programme, including relevant risks and issues, to the relevant directors and sponsors.
* Manage project budgets within agreed targets.
* Develop and implement the stations organisation blueprint in collaboration with the TOCs and relevant stakeholders.
* Promote and monitor the use of efficiency improvement methods.
* Disseminate lessons learnt.
For a full job description and more information contact us confidentially now – Call Linda Davison on (phone number removed)
To apply for this position contact Linda Davison by emailing your C.V to l i n d a . d a v i s o n
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients
to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals.
Our commitment to both candidates and clients is equalled only by our professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service
- Address Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom