In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme.
A varied and interesting role working closely with the Operations Director (OD) and the Regional Management team, providing administrative and secretarial support whilst ensuring the smooth operation of the Regional Office.
We will consider a job share/two part-time staff working a total of 37.5 hours.
Staff are currently working from home but this could change in the future.
The successful candidate will need to live in the Oxfordshire region.
Interviews will take place on Friday 22nd & Monday 25th January.
About the role
Your main duties will include:
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to the OD in performing his/her role, acting as a point of contact both internally and externally in the OD’s absence.
- Support the Regional Management team in recruitment activity as required, liaising with the Resourcing team to ensure efficient and effective recruitment processes are achieved.
- To assist the HR Team with appointment bookings, administration of letters and note taking in HR meetings.
- Responsible for all Health and Safety matters, ensuring that all policies are up to date and that all staff are compliant.
The successful applicant will have:
- Able to use a variety of software packages to include Microsoft word, excel, zoom and Microsoft teams.
- Previous experience with an administrative or secretarial role
- Fast and accurate typing speed with the ability to produce documents from hand written material.
- Be able to Work as part of a team in a busy working environment
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme ‘Inspiring People’
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit our website via the button below.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Address Oxfordshire, United Kingdom