HSE Manager Projects
As Project HSE Manager you are responsible for your team which includes planning the HSE-goals and priorities. Furthermore, you
* Are responsible for the maintenance of the project action tracker and the preparation; implementation, control and maintenance of the projects Permit-to-Work system;
* Take the lead in the preparation of specific procedures and instructions as required in cooperation with the QC manager;
* Also serve as an advisor in matters relating to HSE;
* Introduce and instruct new members of the project team, subcontractors, visitors and others;
* Communicate with the department HSE about the quality of the system, health and safety issues.
Safety is your passion and with your people management skills, especially leadership and communication skills, you know how to get things done. You take care of the correct execution of the HSE-policy and safety issues. Currently we are looking for HSE professionals for large infrastructure projects in The Netherlands. In addition, you have
* Higher education (HBO), like Civil Engineering, Safety & Security Management or Business Administration
* Safety professional with HVK education;
* A minimum of 5 years of experience as (senior) HSE-coordinator;
* Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
* Great managerial skills.
- Address England, United Kingdom