HR Administrator – Three Month Contract
Edinburgh & Home Based
£competitive hourly rate with weekly pay
Valeco Recruitment are supporting our exclusive client who are based in the city of Edinburgh and due to increased workload they are seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join their small team of three supporting the HR Advisor and HR Manager with a strong and efficient administrative support.
This is a busy role where you will be required to hit the ground running from learning systems quickly to being able to start to assist the team with a strong support.
You will be involved a variety of key duties including:
* Email inbox management and filtering
* Being the first point of contact over the telephone into the HR department
* Updating employee records
* Amending contracts and letters accurately
* Uploading documents onto the internal database
* Absence management
And that is just a few tasks!
For this role we are requiring you to have the following criteria and we are unable to consider applicants who do not match:
* Proven track record of working in a HR Administrative role
* Self starter who can work with minimum supervision
* Natural flair for HR and working with people
* PC literate
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Love dealing with people.
Our client is offering this rare role on a temporary basis until the end of March, however it could go on longer. It is weekly pay through Valeco Recruitment with an immediate start available
- Address City Edinburgh, United Kingdom