Union Education Group (UEG) is hiring full-time education professionals to work on their fast-growing operations both domestically and internationally.
Who we are:
UEG is a holistic education platform offering bespoke 1:1 tuition, live and pre-recorded courses, exploring all academic subjects, skill acquisition, professional development and wellbeing. We work with a large number of private clients in London and the UK, as well as other education organisations and institutions globally, delivering our content to learners worldwide.
Your role will have three primary focuses: serving our existing clients and students, expanding and curating our course catalogue and growing the number of students we work with.
We offer our full-time education professionals the opportunity to embark on an exciting and fascinating journey with fantastic career growth and salary increases. We review regularly and reward generously based on performance. Work hard and rise quickly at UEG.
What is the role?
-Recruiting Educators to teach on the platform
-Hitting new recruitment targets and finding innovative ways to go about this
-Ensuring that all material they provide is of the highest possible quality
-Teaching students both face-to-face and online
-Training Educators in the UEG company culture
-Communicating regularly with your own team of Educators to ensure they are providing the best possible education service
-Promoting referral schemes for clients and Educators
-Analysing department gaps and strategising and implementing solutions.
-Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues
-Everyday office management responsibilities, including phone and email management
What you will require:
-Minimum 2:1 degree
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to build rapport
– A high level of organisational skills
– Good self-discipline
– A highly driven and motivated approach to work
– Teaching experience
– Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
– Capability to hit targets efficiently
What we offer:
– Base salary of £30,000 with £2,500 bonus based on performance
– Fast career advancement and growth
– 28 days holiday
-Full education training programme
– Opportunity to work on important company projects from day one
– Opportunity to manage your own team of Educators
– Opportunity to work with students internationally
-Opportunity to carve out the role within the company that best fits you
- Address Not Specified, United Kingdom