Our client is a fast-growing FTSE 100 and are looking for a Legal Counsel / Commercial Lawyer to join their busy and growing in-house legal department based in Hammersmith, London. This is a varied and interesting role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and supporting the legal department in a wide range of other company commercial legal matters.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A UK qualified solicitor with strong academics with 3 – 6 years PQE
- A strong grounding in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and agreements with a leaning towards technology, software licensing, software platforms,
- Will have a proven track record in their career to date and previous experience within a leading law firm or busy in-house team
- An excellent communicator with a commercial / business outlook
This is a great opportunity to work in a team where you develop a variety of different legal skills. The role offers the potential to progress and develop your career quickly.
Our client envisages that candidates with between 3 – 6 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn’t for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.
- Address London, United Kingdom