My client is a well-established and successful recruitment business based in Rotherham. Their main purpose is to provide an honest and reliable recruitment service to Commerce and Industry throughout South Yorkshire,
Their core business is recruiting into Industrial sectors. The business has grown year on year via a combination of organic growth and recognised as one of the regions busiest independent staffing agencies supplying a multitude of temporary and permanent candidates to various sectors
The Job: Branch Manager
Reporting to the Operations Director, this role assumes full responsibility of the sales and operational activities within the business.
* Day to day management of the divisional staff.
* Responsibility for setting, meeting and exceeding weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial targets.
* Delivering, supporting and monitoring training to all direct reports.
* Ensuring the divisions are fully compliant with all legal policies and internal requirements.
* Offering full support and training to enable and empower the team to achieve their personal targets and goals.
* Ensure that all KPI’s are met and exceeded with all customers.
* Regular client visits and liaising with clients in order to maximise profit within the accounts.
* To deal with any day-to-day issues within the accounts as required.
* To develop a successful sales strategy for the divisions.
* Responsibility for developing a sales pipeline for the business.
* Implement sales targets within the divisions.
* Mentor, coach and support the team in order for them to achieve their personal sales targets.
* To attend sales visits.
* To prepare tenders.
* To prepare and deliver sales presentations
* Ensure that all clients and temporary workers are offered full 24hr support.
* Reporting key information to the Board as directed.
* Organising the 24 hour on call rota and taking the required responsibility.
* Dealing with client/worker queries/grievances.
* Preparing weekly/monthly/quarterly activity/sales reports to present at management meetings.
* Ensure all clients are aware of forthcoming temporary worker holidays.
* Hold weekly team meetings, monthly staff mini appraisal meetings and report at monthly departmental head meetings.
* Ensuring all duties listed within the remits of all divisional staff are covered at all times including lunchtimes, sickness, holidays etc.
* Ensure all staff are operating to reflect company core values at all times.
* Assist with the recruitment of divisional staff.
* Regular auditing of client/temporary worker documentation to ensure compliance.
* Assist with implementation and preparation of client handbooks, inductions, site tours, client training etc.
* Devise and implement staff incentive schemes.
A natural flair to lead and influence the team.
Previous experience of working in a similar role.
To create and promote a positive ‘can do’ environment.
To influence key decision makers.
Self-motivated and well organised.
Excellent written and oral skills.
To be the best member of the divisional teams.
Disciplined with regard to time management and task management.
Proven sales ability.
A professional and measured person.
Tenacious and determined.
Natural leadership qualities
- Address Rotherham Yorkshire, United Kingdom