Assistant Lettings Manager – Finchley
£25,000 plus commission
Our client is a multi-award winning independent Estate Agency with two offices covering North London are looking to recruit a Assistant lettings Manager to join their busy team in Finchley. With their reputation for outstanding professionalism, they require an individual with a similar focus to join them and make their lettings department even more successful.
* Deliver an exceptional customer experience as per customer service charter
* Able to delegate, lead, train and motivate others
* Strong time / diary management skills
* Excellent communication skills across departments and with customers
* Display resilience, persistence and focus to get business
* Drive business forward and build market share
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and display problem-solving skills
* Able to delegate and lead by example
* Follow company processes and procedures and to propose improvements
* Improve financial literacy and understanding of department performance
* Keep up to date with legislation and industry guidance.
* ARLA qualified and committed to personal development
* Agreeing deals with ease and ensure monthly KPIs and banking’s are consistently hit
* Deal with customer enquiries effectively (see service charter)
* Landlord care and reductions
* Qualifying offers and negotiating deals on behalf of yourself and others where needed.
* Leading by example and assisting team where needed
* Prospecting to generate valuations and building landlord database
* Perform market appraisals and take on instructions in absence of manager.
* Hold morning meetings and take responsibility of manager in absence.
* Prepare and record company figures when needed
* Identify and implement strategies to increase stock levels and build market share
* Oversee deal progression and delegate tasks to others when needed.
* Ensure focus on own development, progression and improving skills
* Maintain compliance with industry and internal process
* Any other duties requested by manager or Directors.
If you are interested in this Assistant Lettings Manager position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time – but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment
- Address London, United Kingdom